Friday, December 28, 2012

Sugar Rushed



I was, and still am.

Went to see Wreck-It Ralph last night, and I loved it! It's so sweet and wonderful. And I finally could see Paperman! (I cried, but who wouldn't?)

And what about the wonderful soundtrack? It cheered me up in such a way. It's really been my top of the week, maybe two weeks or more I'd say. And I had so much fun drawing myself as a Sugar Rush racer.

I've chosen Cotton Candy cause when my sister and me were walking out of the cinema, we were talking about which sweet would we be. And she said I should be an extra sweet one, so I thought of Cotton Cany, which I think may be my favourite.
The thing is that I'm really good at racing games (tend to, not against pro players though) so I didn't want to be super sweet and that's it, I don't know, I guess that's why I'm on a kind of sweatshirt, though, on the other hand, I added extra doses of pink.

And now, before I go back to work, Let's race??

No comments:

Post a Comment