Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dec 19: A Christmas Ball



"To the end of the earth, would you follow me?
There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see"

Ends of the Earth - Lord Huron

Today was my mother's birthday (I know, I know, lots of birthdays this days of the year) ao I wanted to make something special too, as what I did for my sister, see here "Dec 10: Have a Merry Bithday" but as you know, I did not have time, well, yep, I did have like half an hour, but after that meant I did not have time to print it nor anything like I did last time, so I had to hold on, and just give her, her presents.

Anyway, here's a little Christmas Ball for you, I know it's just a simple sketch, but I guess that one of the best presents I can give my mother is to spend time with her (I hope I'm good for that!) so here I leave you a little merry present and I promise you tomorrow I'll do something more.

Actually, I've been thinking about this all day, and I think that, if I have enough time and know how, I'll bring you a nice little suprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment