Monday, December 17, 2012

Dec 17: A Christmas Surprise



I think we will be made clean like the snow
I think we will become new like the snow..

Snow - The Innocence Mission

I'm pretty busy this days, not to say it's the last week before the Holidays break and I have to do so many thinks for Univeristy.. so so many. I don't even know how I took time to made this, tomorrow I'll have to pay the price for this. 

But I'm not complaining, I just love drawing, I love it so much that I don't care if I have to find time out of nowhere to do it. The only thing that makes me sad is not being able to spend as much time as I would like to with them. (This one a day thing is getting me a little mad, but I'm still keeping this on!)

Hope you're ejoying this last days before the break, and that you are lucky and got to see the snow, or will soon. And if you do, think of a girl who'll have to spend her Holidays studying and most probably, there will be no snow outside to bright her heart. But maybe, if I wish stong enough, then.. maybe..


No comments:

Post a Comment