Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dec 22: Readying the Birthday Party




If you feel alone tonight
you can make yourself heard.
I'll keep staring at the sky, now that I know what I can find.
Don't stop shining, like the stars over the sea, that leave.

You go away without saying a thing, 
amid the deep night, always going forward,
till the end, unchanged, among dreams, travelling nowhere.

Take me always with you, that you can feel my memory.
Maybe now you know that you'll never come back,
but I know that following your way will take long, 
and you'll keep going on, never giving up.

"And when you go out there, if you take a deep breath and stare at the stars, you might see some of them falling down. But notice that they're not stars, they're glowing snowflakes dancing they way down to the ground.."

Today is J. (Mild Slopes) birthday (I know, I told you, so many birthdays this days) and I did this for him. I came with the idea long ago, but it changed along the way, still, I think it turned out to be alright. 
I know the lights are magically alight, but this days there's magic in the air, so anything can happen. I just wanted them to be on, gleaming through the dark of the night. 

This lights are as magic as the snowflakes that have a golden gleam in them.. everything is working on to get the birthday party ready, some forest critters are helping a little bit and I hope they're feeling too the joy the snowflakes are bringing..

I wonder if a place like that exists.. with snow everywhere and some trees here and there, but not so much so that the moon can still shine on the snow, and turn it all in a white and blue palette.. I'd love to be in a place like that (I keep hoping for some snow).

Anyway, Happy Brirthday!! hope you're having and that you have a wonderful day, and hope you get to see some snowflakes wherever you are, and that they bring you joy!

(btw, full view of the image makes it look better)

ps. I did not wrote the name of the song just because it's one I translated and adapted and didn't know if it could be considered anymore that song's lyrics..  that's why.



No comments:

Post a Comment