Friday, December 14, 2012

Dec 13: The Snow Queen



She's beautifully scary. You might feel both, captivation by her beauty and the biggest of fears as she walks towards you.

I was feeling like drawing something more into the magic side of life today, and I started drawing her. I liked the idea that, while she walks her hair turns into snow and freezing air. Maybe that's one of the reasons you start trembling when she's close!

Have a merry freezing day! I hope you see lots of snow, and you feel the cold air in your checks, and that you look up in the night sky and the starts are so beautifully gleaming in the night. Then maybe you'll go walking into the white mountains and you'll spot a white light, just for one second, just for one moment, and suddently everything will be so cold. You'll know, then for sure, that the Snow Queen is there, somewhere close to you. Maybe she just wants a nice chat, but beware!


ps. I wanted to point out the fact that I used a "snowflake brush" to paint it all. It started with a joke and it ended up beeing wuite smoothie and working pretty well, so.. The Snow Queen is done out of snowflakes, and I think that's quite significant, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment