Monday, June 18, 2012

Sad little girl


Sad day, and I don't even have a big reason for.. it just feels like this today. I was just sketching some sad girls while listening to Perfume Genius.. and this came out. So ended up painting one of the drawings.. trying a new, easy way of painting.

I don't know what else to say, it's funny that when you're sad you can speak out your heart much more easily than when you're happy. At least that's how I work. I also think that actually, drawing sad people is a way to relieve the sadness, as well as a musician would do it with sad songs and writers with sad stories. I believe the hardest thing to do is draw happy people, sing or write about them, when you're sad and you're not part of it. At least, when I draw those type of things I'm usually crying. It's funny the way it hurts.

Maybe I'll be posting some old drawings this days. When they were done, though I love them to the bones, I could not post them 'cause they were too personal, now that that feeling is not anymore the same, I think I can post them.




No comments:

Post a Comment