Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dec 4: Gleaming in the Night




I feel that somehow, magic is so alive when Christmas time comes, as if every little piece of earth was filled with magic, and that's so wonderful!

I saw Rise of the Guardians yesterday, and all I have to say is keep believing! There are great things waiting for you out there, and I don't even know how or when, but if you believe things will turn to be wonderful, then, somehow, they will. 

Magic is waiting for you, so walk with your heart open this days, it's gonna make you good, everything turns to be wonderfully magic this time of year, and I can't help myself but saying wonderful and magic all the time, because that's the way I feel it, and as I'm writing this I swear you my heart is beating faster and faster.

Look at the little Christmas lights out there, can you feel it?



No comments:

Post a Comment