Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dec 25: Merry Christmas!



Bringing you the presents through this winter wonderland..

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and that you're having a really nice Christmas day!
I wonder if you did wake up to a Christmas snow and immediatelly thought how wonderful that was, another Christmas present, I guess.

Here there was no White Christmas, as I already expected, so one of my Christmas wishes did for sure, not come true. Hope that means some other will.

I really don't know what to say. It's been an incredible journey, sometimes a little rollercoaster of feelings, but all in all, I enjoyed doing this Advent Calendar. Though some times I was so tired I think this has helped me to grow and learn, and I'm so happy of some of the drawings I've done and that you guys actually liked them! When I started this blog I really did not expect anyone to like what I was doing. I love you all so much for all the kind words that have helped me to keep on drawing all through the year.

Man, I've drawn so many things this december, I've never really accomplished anything, at least not something that meant this type of constant work, but this time I've done it, and I'm so happy about it that I cannot see myself now not thinking of a new Christmas drawing tomorrow when I wake up.

I guess I'll keep drawing Christmas and winter stuff, because I've loved this so much, but not everyday and maybe not all of them will be Christmas or Winter related. I'll just have more freedom, that will be until I get into another project, which, by the way, I'd love to!

Merry Christmas you all, and let some magic happen around you!





ps. Hope you had wonderful dreams the Christmas Eve night. I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment