Friday, December 21, 2012

Dec 20: Christmas lights are on



I turned my face away and dreamed about you(...)
I've got a feeling this year's for me and you
So happy Christmas, I love you baby
I can see a better time,
When all our dreams come true..

Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

It's done! This is the surprise I told you about, it's animated! :)
So, is it right to be super proud of myself just because I've made a little animation thing??? I hope so, because I am. I really am! Just wanted to make the Christmas lights a little bit more sensible, so I tried doing this. Hope you like it!

I wonder if you like walking down the streets this days and just see the lights on, and if that cheers you up, even if only a little bit.. I wish it's like that, that, somehow, they bring a little bit of colour, brightness and a warm feeling in your heart.. all I wish is that your heart is a little healed this days and feels the love that's in the air.

Here I leave you the drawing itself. (Mostly because lots of quality is lost when doing the Giff)



Dream about little electrical coloured lights.. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment