Friday, December 21, 2012

Dec 21: Let it Snow



"Remember you're not alone,
Remember Love,
Because love is the strongest power there is."

Just a little one because today I started my Holiday's break, and I'll put a lovely sweater and pretend I don't have a lot of stuff to do during the holidays.. 
And also because I've been working on tomorrow's one. Really, I've got such ideas for this weeked and I can't wait to bring them to life (and to see if I'll be able to!)

I want snow. But it's not like a place where it really snows here.. and if it does, it might be in January or February. I keep wishing, though, that maybe this year, I'll get to have a White Christmas...

On other news, wanted to make you cry a little bit (in a good way) so I'll leave you down here two things.
The first one is a tale by Hans Christian Andersen named, The Fir Tree. I first knew about it in a different adaptated way, and the end was much more joyful.. the tree did not die at all! it was planted outside the family's house and lived forever and ever! But here I leave you the link to the tale: (The Fir Tree) btw, thanks to Nordic Thoughts blog for the link.

The other thing I wanted to link here was something that might not get to you if you've never liked Harry Potter, but I've done, and I've grown up with the books and the movies, and it's been wonderful, and so, the other day I came through a video.. and it's making me cry every single time I watch it.. so maybe you'll cry too, (of joy) I don't know, but I have to try, right?


And that's it, have a marvelous Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment