Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dec 5: It's finally Done!




It feels great when you finish your snowman, and you sit on the snow, so cold, but in a way, so warm, and just stay there, looking at what you've done. It's wearing your warm clothes and it's smiling at you, and, at the very first moment you think of a name, it becomes he.

I've always enjoyed doing snowmans, but it doesn't really snow here (just like once in a few years) and when it does, it's never much, so you don't have much snow to work with, and I've never ever done one which was taller than my hips, but I loved them anyway. And they were always there till the snow melted away..

The name of this piece has two meanings, as you can probably guess by "when" I'm posting this (11:30 pm, aprox). I've struggled hard today to get something done, but finally I'm happy about what I ended up with. It's cold and it's snowy!

ps. Tomorrow I'll hang up my Christmas decorations... can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment