Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dec 16: Decorating the Tree



And though I try to tell you that I need you
Here I am without you
I feel so lost but what can I do?
'Cause I know this love seems real
But I don't know how to feel(...)

So change your mind
And say you're mine
Don't leave tonight, Stay.

Stay - Hurts

There's so much love this days. And I was wondering how much love can you feel when you're decorating your Christmas tree so when your loved ones see it, it cheers them up. 

And maybe I'm wrong, but I feel that, when you're doing something for someone you love, you can't help yourself and you give it all that you have, and you do it so tenderly and with so much love. Even the most trivial things can be done with so much love, such as making a sandwitch for someone or hanging up some Christmas balls..


No comments:

Post a Comment