Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dec 12: Frozen Moon




There's something in your eyes, there's something I can see.
You've got a dark side no one is allowed to see.
Always lonesome in your eyes, 
the eyes of a lonely child.

I wish there was something I could do.
But all I do is ask the frozen moon to shine where you are
and tell you that  I am here, thinking of you.

Frozen Moon  (by Tona)

I'm really, really late for this one, but still on time. This one, though it is part of this Advent Calendar, has been done to be the cover of a Christmas special and wonderful album. So it's finally done, and it really took me so long to finish this one. 

I'd like to say so many things about it, but I feel that none feels as alright as that little text I've posted before, it's Christmas, it's Winter, the nights are beautifully cold, the stars shine brighter than ever, the cold gets through you and somehow makes you sad, but there are always some little electric lights slightly glimmering through the blue of the night, the blue of your heart, bringing that bit of joy.


Goodnight everyone, happy enchanted 12/12/12.


No comments:

Post a Comment