Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dec 2: Hanging Christmas Decorations



It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistletoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year

Some little critters may help you hang this year's Christmas decorations and you'll wake up to a nice, magic surprise. So keep dreaming on, magic is there and more alive this time of year.

Hope you're enjoying this days and really looking forward to Christmas, because I am! Maybe here I sound too enthusiast and I don't know if I'm that much, or if I should. Anyway, here's the start of my little project.

I was planning on doing an Advent Calendar and so, do one drawing a day. I might have already failed (not a surprise) as I missed December 1, but today I woke up to the wonderful surpirise (and I hope it's true) that this year's advent calendar started today. So, whether it's true or not, here is the very first piece of this little calendar. Hope I'll be able to make one each day.


2 comments: