Monday, December 24, 2012

Dec 24: I Love You Deerly



I'll be home for Christmas
you can count on me.
Please have snow and mistletoe
and presents on the tree.

Christmas eve will find me
where the lovelight gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas,
if only in my dreams.

I really love you deerly :) haha, old joke, I know, but still really nice and true.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, that you're readying everything for Christmas Eve, sharing this moments with the loved ones, caring for each other and uncappable to wait until tomorrow morning to see their faces when they open the presents!

This one is my "This year's Christmas Postcard" which I'll try to (even if only through the net) send to my loved ones (or at least the ones that I think might care for this) and also I'll print some for my family.. tomorrow when I see them, I'll give it to them.

This will probably (though I'm not sure yet) the last Christmas greetings kind of drawing, I'd love to do one tomorrow, but I don't know how much time I'll have, so if  don't get to post something really Christmassy, consider this, the Christmas postcard for you all!

Love and Joy for you all. Thank you for everything, all the nice words and supporting what I do. I owe you a lot. Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! :)

Tona.

No comments:

Post a Comment