Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dec 9: It's snowing outside!



.. and that cheers me up.

It would, if it was really snowing here, but it isn't. I hope I'll get to see snow this year, if only a little. 

I just wanted to point out that I did not get my cup of hot chocolate, yet, but instead eat a little bit of a chocolate bar, which is, indeed, pretty good.
As you might see, I'm a lot better than I've been this last days! but now I have a lot of work to do, to catch up what I haven't done this last days.  I'm almost done with it, but not yet.

Anyway, if it's snowing where you are, I hope you're really enjoying it and, if you go oustide to play in the snow you know Jack Frost will nip at your nose!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tona! Thanks for your comment on my blog...I really had to see what you draw...little did I know that you are such a skilled artist...wooow, you draw wonderfully!!!!
    Have a great week! Best Christmas wishes, Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Hi! Thank you! You're too kind. I'm really glad you like what I do. I had planned on drawing some snowy forest after seeing your wonderful post, but ended up with this because of the lack of time.
      The idea is still on my head, though!

      Have a wondeerful week too, and best Christmas wishes! :)

      Delete