Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's the use?





If words can't touch you, what's the use of using them? If I'll never reach you, what's the use of stretching out my hand?  If, whatever I do, you'll never care, what's the use of keep trying? 


If you try not to get too attached to things, what's the use of having those things? They become meaningless and I don't believe you if you say so.

I'm tired of trying, of feeling stupid, crazy, of being a foolish always repeating myself, always doing the same, and things always ending up the same way. Why can't time make any difference?, why I keep on going and walking the same way, falling every single time in the same gaps?

I'd say it's even boring. I don't know what to expect anymore.. someone who'll care? maybe? Is that even possible? Someone who really cares? not being number two, three, four.. etc. No, being number one, just for once.... I think I'm asking too much. I'm sorry.


Not at my best, and making a big effort not to say a word where I shouldn't.

And it's all for a reason as simple as this:

No one cares about the ones that care.




No comments:

Post a Comment