Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Herido por las flechas de la incertidumbre





¿Dónde estabas entonces cuando tanto te necesité? / Where were you when I needed you so?
Nadie es mejor que nadie pero tu creíste vencer. / No one's better than no one but you believed you won
Si lloré ante tu puerta de nada sirvió. / If I cried in at your door, it was useless
Barras de bar, vertederos de amor, / bar bars, luve dumps
os enseñe mi trocito peor / I showed you the worst of me
Retales de mi vida, / Snippets of my life
fotos a contraluz. / backlit photos

Me siento hoy cómo un halcón / I feel today like a hawk
herido por las flechas de la incertidumbre. / wounded by the uncertainty arrows.
Me corto el pelo una y otra vez / I cut my hair again and again
Me quiero defender / I want to defend me

Dame mi alma y déjame en paz / Give me my soul and leave me alone
Quiero intentar no volver a caer / I wanna try not to fall again
Pequeñas tretas para continuar en la brecha / small tricks to continue in the gap
Me siento hoy cómo un halcón / I feel today like a hawk
llamado a las filas de la insurrección. / called to the ranks of insurgency

Insurrección - El Último de la Fila


By the way, I got a haircut today.
And I was listening to The Tough Alliance though I had this idea in mind all the time. I'm gonna keep The Tough Alliance's song for another drawing. Love that song. Been crying a lot. Maybe it's a too sensitive night.. I don't know.

Obviously I love Insurrección too. That's the reason it's here. It's a song that has always been there and I'm so used at singing it when things are tough. And I love that verse that goes "Me corto el pelo una y otra vez, me quiero defender". I feel as if it's someone desperately needing a change, hoping for it and trying to make it happen with trivial life stuff such as cutting your hair. 

Goodnight everyone, I'm really tired..


No comments:

Post a Comment