Monday, October 22, 2012

an autumn tree



"He used to spend all day closed in a room, but when it was the right time, he would go out and sit under the tree. Close his eyes and feel the cold air while the autumn leaves were falling. That day there was a soft scent in the air, a scent that made him hope maybe that day, for the first time, things would turn alright. Things would be better"

Hi, I know I haven't post much lately, but I promise this will change. I've been pretty busy and wasted my free time in other projects that still are on the make. But today I needed to draw something, something autumnal, and needed it to be something really simple, I don't know why, but I was not satisfied until this one was done (even though I've done/started 2 different drawings which are pretty much an autumn thing, and that I actually really like so far).

So keeping things simple and hoping for autumn colours to change leaves here. I want cold. It's still so hot... I wish, I wish this changes one day soon.

Stay calm...


No comments:

Post a Comment