Monday, October 29, 2012

Tonight Sketches




Just some random blue girl


Listening to The Swan's piece for The Carnival Of The Animals, I guess something like this was about to happen one of this days, so here it is.




And Tora again. I love my OCs so much, but I think she's the one I love most, at least right now. Steel (her husband) enters while she's still on her queen's duty, and she loves him so much that she can't help but blushing, even though she's talking about really serious issues and even though she's in front of the most important people of the realm. Because no matter the situation, some things always stay the same.


I've been sketching to take a break from other things I'm working on and that are taking much more time than expected. Anyway, I'll leave you a song here (what I'm listening to right now)


Is it any wonder
That I feel so blue
When I know for certain
That I'm losing you..

So Sad - Françoise Hardy



pd. I was so frustrated the other day, but things have gone on since then, everything seems to be alright. Not too happy not too sad, just like... alright. Though I don't know at all if that's the right word for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment