Sunday, June 2, 2013

PB and Marceline!



Maybe by next summer we won't have changed our tune


Hey! I'm back and with so much time to spend on drawing stuff!! :)

Started this the other day and I wanted to do smth quick, but well, it didn't turn out to be that quick, I guess I gotta work on being faster at doing simple stuff or at least, at not complicating it when I decided I would keep it simple.


PB and Marceline from Adventure Time, because I love the show and I don't think I've posted many fanart online, which is a pitty 'cause I tend to do a lot! I love how those two change looks so much, so you can literally play and do whatever you want with them. 

I am gonna work on finishing stuff this month, drawings I started months ago, but due to exams and work I could never get to finish them, and others which I could only get sketched.

I'm also gonna make some sketchdumps of the drawings I did during this months but never got to post. Most of them only sketches and doodles I did on my sketchbook or the notes from class, but I love them anyway and want them to get somewhere, not to just grab dust in a notebook.

Hope you're enjoying this first days of June, I am surely doing so! Though it feels weird to have free time, I never know what to do with myself 'cause I keep thinking I cannot get anything new started because I'll have an exam to study or smth.. haha, my mind needs to get used at this.

Well, Vacations at last! And so many ideas on my mind, I mean it! so many!! Hope I can work them out somehow.

Hoping the summer is gonna be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment