Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Winter to Spring '13 Sketches

I've been putting together some of the drawings I've been doing this last months on my sketchbook and notes and stuff. So what you'll find here goes from January to May 2013. All those months I was complaining about not having enough time to draw, which was actually true, but still, I could never ever stop drawing every day, even if I only drew sketches or some quick doodles.

Hope you enjoy it!








Some of these where done after watching Labyrinth. Completely failed Jareth.


Sure, some Rose and Ten. I guess I was going through season 4.

I'll keep posting more every day (maybe I'll post some more later today) as there are trully a lot. I've never really done smth like this, but this time I didn't want all this drawings to end nowhere, and also I wanted to prove that I've actually drawn a lot,, even though all the complaining (sorry for that).

Hope you'll enjoy the journey right into my sketchbook and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment