Tuesday, May 21, 2013

They say so but..



..It's a game I don't wanna play.

I'm 50% done with my final exams, so I could do some quick sketches today, which I posted on Tumblr, but I'm kinda liking this one, so I'm posting it here too. Like the way it turned out to be, and the tetures, and colours! (I know you're not supposed to say so about your own piece)

Anyway, I'm 50% more happy today as I'm almost done with it, still a week to go, but we'll get there alright, I'm sure! And I've never been really exited about summer, but somehow this year I am, not about beach and not about the sun, but surely about finally being able to have time to start new projects (I wanna play with watercolours, yep!) and so many other things, but also, I'll have time to get to see my friends and stuff, and I trully miss them.

Oh! also, wanna wear nice t-shirts. I guess that's a big reason too.

Hope you're having an alright mid-week. Best wishes for the rest of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment