Thursday, June 20, 2013

On a Clear Day



- And every day I waited for you..

Just been remembering the days in Spring when the sky was of a deep blue and clouds as big as mountains. I don't know, I've always like those kind of clouds that seem to hide a forgotten building on their top. hahaha I keep rambling.

I started doing it 'cause I had kind of a block and nothing looked right, so I tried a new way (just the same but changing a bit) and it seemed to work out!

The thing is that right now my mind is singing The Drums so I can't really concentrate on what I'm writing. I don't know how it happened, I was watching interviews and stuff (not from the drums) and they were just mentioned as favourite music so, even though I was listening to some soundtracks and Ghibli and stuff, I couldn't help myself, and here I am,  trying to write while my mind is singing 'I tought my life would get easier, instead is getting harder, instead is getting harder...'.

Hope you like it, it's just a quick thing I think I needed to do. Now I'm gonna go read a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment