Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Girl With The Paintbrush





I know this is not a drawing, but still it has so many of my drawings in it. And this is really wonderful! So I wanted to share it here anyway :)

This is a video Charlie Darling from Les Bicyclettes de Belsize made with his really wonderful song The Girl With The Paintbrush using a bunch of my drawings. And not only I love the fact of seeing my drawings all put together, but always with this lovely song, which yeah, I do love.

So I might confess that it feels weird to see it all summed up, all the feelings that went on during months, I still feel them when I see the drawing, and now, if I dare to say it, they kind of have a soundtrack, and I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

I'm so, so happy for this, so thank you so, so much Charlie for it. It cheers me up every time I watch it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment