Monday, November 12, 2012

Swing




Gave me a push and he started singing
I sang along while I was swinging
The sound of our voices made us forget everything
That had ever hurt our feelings.
Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson

One day I'll find a nice boy. And whenever he feels blue I'll go there and try and make him smile and forget about what brings the hurting, if only for a moment. And somehow that way, I'll be helpful. Maybe someone will really need me then.

A simple kiss because: "A kiss heals everything" "Um beijo cura tudo" "Un beso lo cura todo" "Un bacio guarisce tutto" "UN PETÓ HO CURA TOT".

I think that the catalan word for kiss, "Petó" is one of my favourites words. Its sound is so simple yet so wonderful. It's really little while its meaning is really big. It means everything, and resumed in such a nice little word that when you pronounce it, you're pretty much moving your mouth as if you were about to kiss someone. And isn't that wonderful?


No comments:

Post a Comment