Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lonesome





I moved around from town to town
lots of people around 
but still so lonely.

Friendships would grow
then I'd hit the road
making up excuses for why I had to leave.

Always been too scared and unprepared
to let anybody get too close to me..

You Love Me - Kimya Dawson

I love the rest of the lyrics. I really do. But I left them out just because I don't think they really fit in here. Not at all. Not y..

As you can see I'm in a kick for Kimya Dawson lately.. but the idea of drawing this has been on my head for days. So please don't blame me. I can't help myself but thinking like this when I hear this song.. Because maybe I'm wrong and just being dumb, but I feel someone must be so lonely right now, no matter how many people around or how many little lovely things in the air (cause it's autumn). And it feels so wrong not being able to do anything.

So if I'm mistaken, sorry for caring too much. If not, please, please, please, even if only for a moment, close your eyes, think of a wonderful thought and I'll send you some pixie dust so that you'll be able to fly tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment