Sunday, September 16, 2012

You won't walk alone tonight..



..even if I can only give you my company, I hope that will be enough to help you stop feeling so alone.


I was just trying a little backround here. Done it all with the same brush and playing with colours, texture and lights. I just wanted to make something a little bit different. I wish I could do this so much better, I've still got a lot to learn.

On the backround there was this song by Heidi Berry, Firefly and Waiting To Fall by Virginia Astley. Actually, thanks to Virginia's music but also Tomita's, I've got so many images like the one up here on my mind lately (I've always had them, but I guess that thanks to that lovely music they are more vivid than ever) but I have not been able to draw them the way I'd like. And then, today something made that "click" and I was inspired again after a few days that I really seemed not to know how to hold a pencil.

Maybe one of this days, when I've improved in backrounds, I'll try to draw my dreamed place once again. (I did so when I was circa 12). Anyway, I believe this little path would be around it somewhere.

I love these places that seem to be filled with magic. I'd love to be there right now.


(pd: better open full image for higher resolution)

No comments:

Post a Comment