Monday, September 10, 2012

Some years ago



This is what I looked like some years ago. All in colours! hahah, I'm sorry, I was just having a little bit of fun remembering things. Now this was maybe long time ago, but it feels like yesterday. Though I don't think you really can change that much, so I'm probably much of the same now, maybe I'm kind of better at hiding it. Though I'm still such a weirdo. :)


Sorry, told ya I was just having some fun, and this was, indeed, fun to do. :) Even more when this song started playing:






I didn't like this one at first, but as I went on listening to it, I just started enjoying it. At least I do from time to time, and now might be one of those times. 


And this song was the one that started this all. This was the one that played with the DisneyLand (Paris) parade when I went there for the second time in my life (I've been there 3 times). It's just that this one has become part of my memories, and always will have a special place in my heart. I remember hearing the first beats of the song and getting nervous because of how much I wanted it to start. And reaching my head up (though I've always been tall, I was still a child so I could not see much) to try and see something. Idk, memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment