Saturday, September 8, 2012

Come Closer..


.. if you want me to smooch you.

Sketching a little bit. I love doing so. And this time, the idea of a couple in a cute moment came to my mind after listening to some cheesy songs. I coulnd't help it.

The thing is that I totally failed the girl, she was supposed to be brunette, but it ended up in a kind of Brown-Blonde. And she was supposed to have a much more pixie cut, but well, this was how it turned out.

The other day I was talking about knowing that something is going to end while you're still living it, and this making you feel sad, well, this time is about those moments, even though you know they'll probably end someday, you must enjoy them as much as you can. Even if it's just for some seconds, then for those second make it big! Live it!


No comments:

Post a Comment