Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Drums Study




So as I told you some days before, I needed to practice, and so I did. I was searching through photos when I come across this, and I decided that this was the one, so I started, and drawed and drawed, and I know this is just a rough sketch, but I'm proud of myself, after so many time, I still remember how to draw using references, and that felt alright. I want to keep practicing!

Just to tell you, things like this really help me, not at first, but as "days go by" (oh, yeah, I'm just so clever, jk) I realise the practice gave its fruits.

Today has been, actually, the very best day to post this 'cause something so nice just happened to me. I was walking into the kitchen when in the radio I heard "The Drums show in Primavera Sound" and then their music started playing, the live version, you know, with everything in it, and it was so fantastic! It felt like being there once again, seeing the Drums live (though I could not be in Primavera this year). I know I could go into the internet and just go through the live shows, but it's much more magic when it's a surprise!

Well, hope you like this little drawing, I'll keep on trying my best to improve.


Here's another little sketch I did, some Virginia Astley for you too







No comments:

Post a Comment