Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Movie Ends


There's not a single spark
To ignite all the fireworks that could light up this dark.
And so the movie ends, who knows how it began?

well, before all is gone
I'll take in this moment, I'll cherish this thought.
A ray of sunlight is burning everything in sight,
burning black and white

And it's alright to give in
I know that most of this will past
Still all that comes with you will stay,
Like it was built to last,
but it shall pass..

It Shall Pass - David Fonseca

I don't think I like waking up from dreams, I'd say I really dislike it, but it happens, and you suddently realise you have to keep moving on, you can't hold on to that dream anymore because there's nothing to hold on to.. and it hurts, and forgetting is horrible, and I don't wanna forget anything, and I don't think I'll do. 
But sometimes you've got to let go, and it's pretty much... bittersweet.

I'm really tired at always having to forget.. still not forgetting at all. And as always, I'll wait till the day this memories become precious treasures to keep forever with myself. But till that day, it still hurts..

So I think there's just one thing left to say.. Goodbye, it's been amazing dreaming and hoping and trying and learning and getting better at things and failing at others.. I've learned a lot, and I've loved so many little things that I'll never forget, and I hope I'll never forget the overall feeling of this.. because it was wonderful, and I don't want any bitter memory to ruin it. 

Sometimes, when you've had your eyes closed for such a long, long time, it hurts when you let the light in, still, the light is precious... 


Sorry this has not much sense said this way, out of context, but I wanted to write this down somewhere..

ps. this is just a little doodle I started today as I finished school, still working on a bigger drawing that I've got to finish, but missed posting things on the blog, and writting my ramblings.. Hope you don't mind. 
Still lots of work to do everyday, so I cannot spend much time drawing, and that's killing me..



No comments:

Post a Comment