Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's when I hold you close..


..that I feel you're mine.



Even if only for a secod, that one second is for me.

"I'm lost in my random thoughts and places
It's been a lonely travel
I've seen the sun eclipsing in the dark
and it didn't mean a thing..

You're lovely to every sigle motion
You kept me far from the shadows
My feet refusing to touch the ground ever since"

Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday - David Fonseca


I love this two too much, everything they've gone through, good and ba moments, cheerful and sad, and then, (as my obsession recently seems to be David Fonseca) this song started playing.. and, well..

So actually, it's just that I was thinking about how much I love hugs, and I wanted to draw people hugging, and somewhere in the process, when I was doing the guy's hair, it turned out to be Ten, so I just finished the piece as Ten and Rose fanart 'cause I do love them, a lot.

This was maybe not a drawing to be post here at all, I don't know, but I wanted to show up once again after yesterday's post because I was scared you could get me wrong and think I was giving up this blog. I Am Not. I was talking about a whole different thing, a thing that I didn't want to write completely, just the way I felt about it. I am sorry if some of you got me wrong..

So this might be my drawing to tell you that I am alive and still posting and that it wasn't a goodbye to the blog, but to something else, not for that, less important, I'd say much more important, maybe, but in other terms.. just different.

Going back to the point, maybe it's just that I love hugging too much, or that I have memories attached to it down in my heart, and those memories make me love it even more. I don't know, but it's alright.. sorry for my rambling.. I don't even know where I'm going with all of this. 
I simply love hugs, 'cause from time to time I've got those type of hugs that feel wonderful and amazing in every single bit of them, and I don't really know how to put it in words, but those hugs... they simply make you feel better, everything feels better and broken hearted, but in a good way.

You feel your heart beating harder and slowlier, and it feels like it's melting, and they seem to last for a really, really long time, and everything's alright.

I leave you with this bit of wonderful lyrics.

'Kiss me , Kiss me, If that can make it right. Try me, find me, just throw them on me... those failed expectations.. floods and afflictions you're through, 'cause I just might take them home with me."



No comments:

Post a Comment