Thursday, February 28, 2013

After the Training



PerĂ² no es rendeixen, somien il·lusions...

I would say I'm going through a "hard" drawing time. It's not that I'm out o inspiration, actually I've got a bunch of ideas for new drawings! The thing is that I know I will not have enough time to spend on them and so, finish a drawing. 
Also I've still got to finish old ones I started 3 or 4 weeks ago, and the feelings for those are growing out of me, while new ones come in, and I can't handle this 'cause I cannot get those ideas out of me, so all I do are little sketches 'cause I do really have no more time to spend drawing stuff, and it stresses me, and whenever I find time, I draw a bunch of stuff like this one up here, because it helps.

So here, have a little Korra with another hairstyle after some bending training.




No comments:

Post a Comment