Saturday, February 23, 2013

Be Brave



I will hear their every story,
Take hold of my own dream,
Be as strong as the seas are stormy,
And proud as an eagle's scream.

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind and touch the sky,
I will fly,
Chase the wind and touch the sky.

Touch the Sky - Julie Fowlis (Brave's Soundtrack)

Last Sunday my friends came to me saying that they wanted to see Brave, and almost one week later, guess what we're going to see this afternoon??? Friends, movie and sofa!!! :)

It also needs saying, that I've been pretending to draw Merida for a long time now. I love, love, love her hair. It's all wild and free and it goes here and there. And also, the ginger is precious, bright colours that shine through the darkness of the deep enchanted forests.

I don't even know what I'm saying, I just love this tales a lot, and Celtic soundtrack is wonderful, and that song above couldn't feel better right now. You know I love the wind, so mix it with amazing landscapes, freedom and celtic melodies and that's it. I do not need anythig else.

Going back to the point. I've got to finish two drawings, I know, and I wanna do some projects too, and I don't even know when or how. I just wish I had more time to spend on my drawings..

Hope you'll hear from those drawings soon. (It's been a busy week) But till that day, hope you enjoy this Merida's sketch.


ps. It snowed!! only for a few minutes and not much at all, it didn't even got white, but oh! how I love snow, and those were the first snowflakes I've seen this winter, and the last ones I'll probably see. So understand me when I get overexited about the fact that some snowflakes felt from the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment