Monday, August 27, 2012

What Could I Say?



How close am I to losing you?

Me pretty much right now. Just felt like drawing the present scene to try and capture the feeling. When you're down for no reason at all.. maybe because it's past midnight and I'm here all alone, maybe it's because of the music, or things I've come through during this last hours.. I don't really know, the thing is that it feels like this.. as if you know something's going wrong but you don't know what could you do to make it better. Not only about yourself, but even when you know about someone who's sad, but don't know what to do, 'cause you feel as if any word you speak would be meaningless, and a hug would not be enough, and as if you, as a oneself, would not be enough.

Maybe I should just go to bed right now, but I don't really want to, though I know the more I stay here, the more bitter the feelings are gonna be.. there's something so powerful about night, and one of its big powers is bringing buried feelings and memories alive once again. 

Today I've read something that went "You can love someone so much... but you can never love people as much as you can miss them." by John Green, I didn't feel like that for sure at first, but sometimes it seems that's so true.. ouch, this is going too far away. I'm sorry.

Goodnight. Things are gonna be better in dreams, for in dreams you can meet your secret wishes and longings.


pd. This was longer, but I just kept some things out, maybe because I still wanna keep some things to myself, no matter what.



No comments:

Post a Comment