Monday, August 20, 2012

The Kid and the Fox



He was a lonely boy, and now that she had left home to try and find her own way, she was a lonely fox too. They met on the forest and they knew immediately that it was the beginning of a lifelong friendship. 

So, one more drawing in a "children's book illustrations" style. I love it! I mean, it's so enjoyable. This was done a while ago (June or July I think) and today I decided, that maybe I'm gonna go over the idea and make a little illustrated tale. This would be one of its drawings.. I dunno.. it feels alright, and it's a perfect way to keep my mind distracted from this "not being alright" feeling, that I'm having lately. I hope things will turn alright soon enough, but till then, I've got this. And I'm having a really great time with this illustrations. Hope you like them too. And I mean you

Hope you all are doing alright. See you soon with more illsutrations! :)

Twinkle, Twinkle little star
so I'll know, where you are,
Gleaming in the skies above
Lead me to the one who loves me.

PD. This drawing reminded me of something:

"To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world.." The Fox - The Little Prince 

(I hope you all read that wonderful, incredible and nice book. Marvelous woud be the word for it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment