Friday, August 10, 2012

Snowflakes Are Dancing





It might just be for a few minutes or just some seconds, but that is enough. In that short time, as snowflakes fall from the sky, they dance. They dance in such a majestuous way! They go up and down, turning and turning around, one hand raised, eyes closed, slow movements and a soft breeze to guide them. When they finally get to the ground, they fade with the snow and die. But if you look closely, you will see their happy faces because they are glad to give you the best performance you have ever seen.


Been listening to a wonderful album all night called "Snowflakes are Dancing", done by Isao Tomita, and well, you know, snowflakes are dancing! I actually thought some small text would sweet it and maybe make it a little bit magic, so I made up something. I'm just so glad I've been introduced to this album, I'm really, really thankful. So.. Thanks!

Those tunes are just really wonderful, and things like this drawing above are the ones that came to my mind while listening to it, as well as the text. I don't know really, but I'm glad this came out the way it did, I just hope this next winter I'll see some snow. I really hope so!

I've used as a small reference, maybe more a guide than a reference, Disney's snowflakes from Fantasy, 'cause I've always thought those where wonderful, and wanted to do something like that. Hope you'll like this one. And I hope there's more magic to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment