Tuesday, August 7, 2012

the DRUMS



the DRUMS


Connor Hanwick


Jonny Pierce


Jacob Graham

I'm in a "fan art" mood today, so I started doodling the Drums, I wanted to include Myles too, but I was too tired by the time I finished Connor.. maybe one day :)

So here are the Drums, and yeah, I was listening to them the whole day while making this.. It's been a while since I last made a piece starting in traditional art and ending the colouring in the computer.. I'm so sorry for the bad quality, but I cannot do much more since those are photos from my sketchbook, I just miss my scanner! I still have it, and it works, but I have to take it to the other computer and move everything with a pen drive and all that stuff, and stairs and .. and.., I'm just too lazy for such thing I guess, that's why I mostly do it all on my computer and you don't get to see more than a 20% of all the drawings I do and I think are alright to show..

sorry.. I didn't want to complain that much. Not here, anyway, and I've already done it. Well, hope you like the Drums and this drawing, I feel there is more fan art to come soon!

Take care,

Tona.

pd. I do apologize for the bad way I drawed/painted the guitar and the synth... that's what happens when you're not using references for something u're not used to see nor draw.. I'm so sorry for that.. just do as if it did not exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment