Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's a Brrrrrr Birthday



This felt perfect to draw. I've been struggling so hard not only to draw forest animals but also to bring alive all my tradiotinal drawings.. I mean, I've used the scanner this time! Oh! it's actually a little bit annoying to go and scan your stuff, but it is much more better this way.

I don't really know what was on my mind, but suddently, the idea to draw a bear in his birthday day would be so great! so I tried, and I am so glad I did. I was afraid I would mess it all up because, you know, it's a bear! And I don't really know how to draw bears, and I did not use any reference. So what I did was close my eyes and remember any bear I've ever seen. And I think it worked! I hope so. And I hope you'll like it.

So with this, you'd better listen to a magic, soft, forest melody. A sweet one, which would be playing on a forest party with all the other animals there. Not too party music, just something cute and maybe kind of a happiest melody? uhhh..

Do you think he will like the present? though, you see it's not really well wrapped, but 'cmon, the animals did it, and their hands are not like ours. They did their best though.



No comments:

Post a Comment