Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Winter - Spring '13 Sketchdump. Part 6



You can spot a Merida with her hair pulled back with a tiny braid. And then just some pencil doodles. (hair was growing on!)


And here it starts, you'll see some guys with moustaches and beards and things, but I just had come home from seeing Ana Karenina and also fell in love again with Phobs drawings, and then this happened. 

This one on the right is supposed to be North, though.


And yet some more. The writer was a beautiful man I made up, but I remember searching for someone wearing that same hair style and the glasses and everything and couldn't find it. But then another say I suddently happened across the photo of a writer (can't remember the name and can't find the photo again) and it wa him! I showed the picture to my sister and she agreed it was. So here you go, my writer existed once.

Also, young North on the bottom right.


And here you go, some Jack Frost for u all, and Jonny Pierce from The Drums! 


Great Warrior! I love the comic by Madéleine Flores and you should really check it out, (here)
Some other random stuff and Ella from Ella enchanted (not the movie but the book! one of my favourite books when I was a child/teen).


And here we are. I'll try and do some more soon, but first I wanna go through old drawings that I never did finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment