Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Winter - Spring '13 Sketchdump. Part 5



Here you can see Amy from The Angels Take Manhattan and Tora all jewelled for some social event, I guess. Well, she's a queen after all! (also, popcorn coat!)


More Toras and a kind of Pikachu, I guess?


And well, you can guess which books I had started and everything that goes with them. I'm still not over Pitch sad story, nor any of the other main character's sad story, really..


Some more RoTG/Guardians of Childhood stuff and some sad stuff too. (Yes, it still hurts, and it's about a whole different thing than RoTG)


Feeling like drawing cute bears and things..maybe. (Aladdin!!)

Some more sketches, I'll post Part 6 in a moment! I was going far with RoTG and The Guardians Of Childhood by this dates.. (If you haven't yet spotted it, this sketch dump is posted chronologically).

Some more on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment