Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Feel free!



Don't give me a car.. really! hahaha I believe I have a thing for wind (as I've already said many times) and for speed. Since I was a child I've loved both. I don't know, I love its feeling so here it goes.

It's been a while since I've drawn a quick sketch like this one here, so I felt like drawing one, and this song (that I'm not gonna name) was playing and everything just happened.

Now this is a drawing to say bye to Summer but also, I believe I hadn't drawed a summer piece yet, this year. Well, anyway, hope you did enjoy yours and that don't hate September much, I know it's when work starts again, but it's also when so many good things start again, so don't be to curel to September. (It's one of my favourite months, and it's always been, though I tried not to say it much as a child, when everyone was just hating over it 'cause school had started again. I actually loved meeting old friends again.. yep)

Also, I love doing stuff and when things happen, and it always feels like a new start and a new chance to do things, September.

Enjoy yourself as much as you can! best wishes everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment