Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A bright smile and flowers in your hair



"Then we grew a bit and romanticized the time I saw flowers in your hair" 

I wasn't having the best of days, mostly because summer sun and hot tires me a lot lately, and I become unable to do much, so I decided I would draw, 'cause that always helps, and drawing people with brights smiles always makes me happy, I was also trying 'The Lumineers' for no reason at all, I had just never given them a chance, and I am pretty much liking them, their songs put me in a good mood and that's all I needed today!

I wish people smiled much more, when they felt like doing so, and not hide under 'coolness' how amazing they really are. It's not like you should always be smiling if you don't feel like doing so, but I believe if you want to and feel like doing it, you should smile, because that and some good laugh are some of the best things I can think of right now.

I've been reading this morning and it was mentioned someone who barely smiles but when they did it, it was a bright one, the type of sincere smiling childs give, and I kept thinking about it. I believe that as you grow old you realise the world that's around you, how it is not as little as you thought it was, and how many trouble there is, and even though that trouble exists, some people tend to forget the things that made them smile before. They are little and simple, but much more valuable than the biggest treasure (even more than Erebor's!!). And they still exist. They're still there waiting for you to smile for them.

What I mean is that it seems much more "acceptable" to say how much you hate or dislike something than it is to say how much you love a thing. There's nothing wrong about being enthusiast about something, about liking it, enjoying it and saying how much you  love it. So please don't be mean when someone says they like one thing and laugh at them for liking it that much. 

It's wonderful to love!


No comments:

Post a Comment