Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Winter - Spring '13 Sketchdump. Part 4


Did I draw a little Sam Winchester?
Also, here are some sketches I did for a drawing that I never got to post. The girl with the cat on the ruins.. I hope I'll finish it eventually and post it!





Doodling is fun..

..but doodling can also be heartbreaking.

Hey! I had not forgotten about the blog nor that I still have some sketchbook pages to post! I am sorry it took this long, but I wasn't in a mood for doing it, and also, I haven't been drawing anything that I feel is worth posting here, so I'm sorry for the late update.

Here you have it, 5 more pages of doodles and drawings I did during the last spring! You can also see a growing love for some TV series.. Also people I think I shouldn't have drawed, but they will never know so.. everything's alright.

Hope you like them! And I hope to get some more stuff done so I can get to post it soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment