Monday, July 15, 2013

New Summer '13 ID



Well hello! I made a new ID 'cause I was feeling like I needed a new one for various reasons. I actually did the last one so quickly, that it was full of mistakes and wushed lines which I disliked ever since the first moment. But here we are now, times goes on and so does life.

Hope that, in a way or another, you're enjoying your summer. I'm gonna be heading to Berlin tomorrow, and I'm really exited! First time ever! Everyone says I'll love it, so we'll see what I find out there.

Have a wonderful summer and hope you get to see some wonderful things and places, and that could be just around the corner, no need to travel to other countries for it. At least summer is perfect to rest under the shade of a tree and read a good book.


No comments:

Post a Comment