Sunday, July 15, 2012

Little summer lights


Been thinking about how much can somebody love. I guess you can never really tell for sure..

I've been on vacations for two long weeks and unable to draw (at least something that where not small sketches in a very, very, very small notebook) and I really wanted too, I had that need of drawing and almost everyday I had a new idea for a drawing.. tryied to sketch down as many as possible and this days that I'm finally able to draw again, I'll try and make those drawings..

Anyway, I've seen so many wonderful things, and I guess that if it was not for this vacations I could have never ended up with those ideas.. oh! and lately I've been really amazed with the effect of electrical lights on a drawing at night, so maybe there'll be a little bit of that.. I don't know.. I think they are really nice and that these lights can make a scene or a moment magical somehow.

Oh, and maybe you've already noticed this, but I tryed and changed the guy's hairstyle..maybe it's not that different, but I like it..

Hope you're having a nice summer with cool nights and little coloured lights shining through the dark of the night..

(there's a sweet melody to go with it, at least in my head, but you can use whichever you think will fit the moment. You never know what wonderful things can be on somebody's head!)


No comments:

Post a Comment