Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cover It With Flowers


This is just a practice drawing.. I liked the real photo so I decided to try and practice with it. I just used it as a reference to draw the basic lines and get the idea, and then I painted it. I did not use the photo as a reference for the painting, that's why the skin does not have the same tone and stuff like that. 

Anyway, right now what I really wanna get right is the human body, and now that I have much more free time, I think I'm gonna try and practice a lot, so don't get mad at me if I'm posting hands or feets and others..
I also tried a new way of painting in which the paper is over the colour layers.. I kinda like it.

Posted it on my tumblr first but thought I would post it here too.

I really like the idea that this could do for an album cover or something.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment