Friday, July 27, 2012

In The Snow


I was just doodling around and started doing this.. and yeah, It was inspired by Tumnus (the idea at least) actually she was not wearing a scarf at first, but then a lovely snowy melody played and I thought it would be wonderful that she could be standing there in the snow, and thought that she might get cold, so I added the scarf (it seems it's enough with that to stay a little bit warm..)

The idea, actually, was that she was living on our world but had come from another magical world (just like when you go to Narnia, or some other magical place, but the other way round) and had been living at our world since she was pretty young, that's why she's wearing a dress, 'cause she grew used at all that stuff. And it's supposed to be around the 20's, 'cause I like it, that's all the reasons why.
Maybe she wishes to go back to where she belongs, or maybe she's alright where she is, who knows?

Hope yo like it, I was missing all the drawing stuff 'cause I've been reading all this days (whenever I had some free time) and I did not much drawing, and what I did, I did it in the traditional way, I don't think any of that will get posted here, maybe just one of all those drawings.. I don't know, I'm still thinking about that, not pretty sure of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment