Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm Trying To Reach You


... even though it seems impossible, I'll keep trying. You know that I'm a fool and I don't really understand things. I just think I don't, 'cause if not, I would have given up long time ago.

I wish you would just turn around and realise I'm here. I want you to care.


You know that feeling when you're trying so hard to reach someone, to help that someone, but you know in advance that no words you speak will work. Actually not even a hug, you feel so useless for that one someone you care. You know how sensitive that one is, like a lovely piece made of glass that easily brokes, and you are just so clumsy that you know you'll probably broke him/her.

You just feel helpless.

It would be so easy to sit next to you and let you know you're not alone, but I can't. You're not here, and thus, I cannot sit by your side.





No comments:

Post a Comment